Membership is not required to attend our support groups or classes. However, there is strength in numbers and together we can make a difference. Your tax-deductible membership brings many benefits for our affiliate and yourself.
- You become a part of an organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of people living with mental illness.
- Your membership helps support our efforts to provide free support, education, and advocacy.
- You receive discounts to State and National NAMI conferences and conventions.
- You receive access to free resources –
- NAMI Illinois Voice
- NAMI National Advocate Newsletter
- Library privileges to our extensive collection of books, video tapes, and CDs in our NAMI Library located at our offices in Crystal Lake.
- If you decide to volunteer to facilitate one of our programs you receive free training through our State and National organizations.
- You become a part of the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization. NAMI is well respected throughout the United States as the expert in helping all citizens to learn about Mental Illness.
Becoming a regular participant in NAMI programs gives you access to:
|Timely Updates||Notification of regular meetings and special presentations developed for education, encouragement, and support|
|Productive Partnerships||A community of support for the wellness journey, and advocacy for your loved ones at the local, state, and national levels|
|Personal Development||Gain empowering skills through NAMI’s education courses and training workshops|
|Volunteer Opportunities||Support for your community involvement and leadership roles to help expand public awareness and erase stigma|