ALL onsite Support Groups have been Suspended due to the pandemic. See online support available on our HOME page.
NAMI Connection is a no cost to you, weekly support group where any adult with a mental health diagnosis can share experiences in a safe, confidential setting. NAMI-trained peer facilitators guide groups using a structured model to ensure all have the opportunity to be heard, supported, and encouraged without judgement. The group encourages empathy, productive discussion and a sense of community.
How are Connection Recovery Support Groups structured?
- Weekly 90 minute meetings offered no cost to you.
- No need to register — You are welcome to join the group anytime.
- Led by NAMI-trained individuals who are in recovery. They understand your challenges and can offer you encouragement and support.
Where and when does the NAMI Connection group meet?
* Monday Evenings, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
* Wednesday Afternoons, 2:00 – 3:30 pm
* Wednesday Evenings, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Location: 404 N. Green Street, McHenry, IL 60050
* Thursday Afternoons, 2:00 – 3:30 pm