ALL onsite Support Groups have been Suspended due to the pandemic. See Online Support available below to Register.
NAMI Connection is a weekly support group, at no cost to you, where any adult with a mental health diagnosis can share experiences in a safe, confidential setting. NAMI-trained peer facilitators guide groups using a structured model to ensure all have the opportunity to be heard, supported, and encouraged without judgement. The group encourages empathy, productive discussion and a sense of community.
How are Connection Recovery Support Groups structured?
- Weekly 90 minute meetings offered no cost to you.
- Registration is needed to join Online Support.
- Led by NAMI-trained individuals who are in recovery. They understand your challenges and can offer you encouragement and support.
Where and when does the NAMI Connection group meet?
* Monday Evenings, 6:30 – 8:00 pm –
LINK, via zoom
* Wednesday Afternoons, 2:00 – 3:30 pm – Due to low particiapation this support group has been canceled.
Location: 620 Dakota Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60012
* Monday Evenings, 6:30 – 8:00 pm – SUSPENDED
* Wednesday Evenings, 7:00 – 8:30 pm – SUSPENDED
Location: 404 N. Green Street, McHenry, IL 60050